Journals Available at Tower Records

I was pleasantly surprised to see Linux Journal (Y690) and
The Perl Journal (Y790) available at the Tower Records 7F
bookstore in Shibuya.

I hadn't seen a copy of The Perl Journal before.  I found it
interesting, but not compelling.  There is a *lot* of Perl
information available electronically.  Still the articles
on FTP using Perl and CGI Scripts and Cookies provided some
useful hints.  The Perl Journal is a quarterly, and is
available for US$18 for people outside the US.  See
http://work.media.mit.edu/tpj/