Re: September 28 meeting

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Ken Schwarz wrote:

    > Huw also mentioned that it would be helpful if we could get a
    > head count for the meeting.

Woops.  Looks like I won't be able to make this one.  On top of other
commitments I could blow off, I've just got too much to do at work to
spend half a day in travel time alone :-(  Please let me know the IP
address for the machines at the meeting; maybe I can join you
virtually.

Speaking of virtual, has anybody taken a look at NCSA's Habanero?

Ciao,
Steve

--
                           Stephen John Turnbull
University of Tsukuba                                        Yaseppochi-Gumi