Re: TLUG meeting

>> I can get two or three PCs with Linux loaded, and Internet connectivity.
>> LMK what you expect in terms of numbers, and I'll get back to you.
>>
>> More information about FSJ at http://www.fsj.co.jp. I put a link to
>> TLUG's page in the Developers area under the Linux links.
>
>I think that about 10 people would show up for a Saturday meeting.
>There might be only 6 people or so.  However, the meetings are usually
>pretty interesting.
>
>What about the 28th on a Saturday?
>
>The Internet connectivity and availability of a Linux machine or two,
>would make it quite a nice meeting place.  Would it be possible to
>reserve the room for the fourth Saturday of every month or something
>like that?  Let me know what you think.  Everything is still in the
>planning stage right now for the next meeting.

Ok the 28th is fine. We have an open plan office and we can move a
large meeting table into the middle of it for this.

I just talked to our president, and we can also supply some pizza,
beer/coffee depending on your preference, etc...  10 people is no
problem, but I'd like to register attendees in advance as much as
possible, since 15+ could start to get problematic.

Once we can confirm it, I can Email all the other guys at FSJ and
try and get them are interested in attending.

What sort of time of day are we talking about? Also, do you have
an agenda yet?

	-Huw