August 11 meeting

Jim Schweizer just updated the TLUG homepage so that it contains
the meeting information:

  http://www.twics.com/~tlug/meeting.html

I will post to the Japanese fj.os.linux group in English to
see if we can get a few more members.

I recommend that all people that are considering coming to the
meeting print out Jim Tittsler's office map, address and
PHS number and bring this information with them.  At the last
meeting we had two people miss the lunch because they couldn't
find us.

As many of us already know, the lunch is the big part of the
meeting.  :-)  Of course, if you know you are coming, tell
someone and we can wait for you.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452