list admin

This address has been deleted from the list due to the host being
unreachable for a period of days:

naoto@example.com

I am taking an active approach toward list maintenance.  If your
site is offline for more than a day, you may want to resubscribe
to the list.

If you are already subscribed to the list, you will receive this
error message:

**** Address already subscribed to tlug
END OF COMMANDS

Note that you have to subscribe to the list from the same domain
that you originally used to signup from or it will not find
your address if there already is one.  You can view the list
of subscribed members with:

 who tlug

---------

Also, TWICS members might want to check out the Linux conference
in beejima.  I'm talking to myself a lot in there.  ;-)  ;-)

Oh yea, have you checked out the TLUG home page recently?

	http://www.twics.com/~tlug

Ask yourself, how can I contribute to this page?

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452