Re: your mail

On Sun, 21 Jul 1996, Eli G Hunt wrote:

> How do I unsusbscribe from just the digest, I don't need two copies of
> everything coming anymore. Thanks.

Eli,

Send e-mail to:

	majordomo@example.com

and include:

	unsubscribe tlug-digest
	end

in the body of the message.

The TLUG mailing list runs on majordomo software.  A listing of available
commands can also be obtained by sending e-mail to:

	majordomo@example.com

and including:

	help
	end

in the body of the message.

The TLUG digest is published nightly in Tokyo if there is traffic on
the list.  If more than 40,000 characters are acculumated in the digest,
then a seperate issue will be published.

Both the digest and the mailing list are archived by month since the start
of TLUG and can be accessed by all TLUG members using majordomo commands.

or to tlug-owner@example.com

Regards,
Craig

* NEW SERVICE  TWICS Lite  20,000 yen per year flat rate Internet access *
* Unlimited time usage, all 28.8Kbps modems, unlimited POP e-mail        *
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www.twics.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452