[ncd,1656] Cookies

Hi all,

This showed up in my mail yesterday and thought you might want to see it. I
checked my cookie and found nothing from them - read on....

>I found this post in a www-security mailing list. I thought this
>list would benefit from it too. Comments?
>

>-Bill

Jim Schweizer                JPS Solutions
Consultant                Education Services
Kunitomi 988-18        Tel/Fax:81-(0)86-272-0019
Okayama, Japan 703   E-mail:schweiz@example.com
Family Page - http://www.harenet.or.jp/personal/schweiz/