Re: Upgrading to Kernel 2.0

    Leo> Have to get PPP running though (Keep getting Error PPP not
    Leo> Supported ). Will work this one out .. :->>

This usually seems to come from not compiling the PPP driver into the
kernel, and not loading the module.

    Leo> My question is Does anyone any URL for upgrading from 1.2.13
    Leo> to 2.0 ??

    Leo> I`ve seen sites from 1.3.XX to 2.0 ...

I haven't followed this closely, but my impression is that very little
application software (including system monitoring tools like ps) got
broken until about 1.3.5x, when the new module tools came out (that's
just a coincidence, there's not much relation between modules and say
the /proc file system).  Since then there have been a lot of changes
that affect application-OS interfaces.  So if you fix everything the
1.3.XX -> 2.0 discussions say is broken, you should be fine.

--
                           Stephen John Turnbull
University of Tsukuba                                        Yaseppochi-Gumi