Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephen J. Turnbull)
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 96 22:35 JST
- In-Reply-To: <C2E5C53101FFFFFFF@example.com> (TMatsumu@example.com)
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>>> "TMatsumu" == TMatsumu <TMatsumu@example.com> writes: TMatsumu> Form: Reply Text: (13 lines follow) Naoto san: No, TMatsumu> you're not supposed to be able to read the little binary TMatsumu> attachment, it's a quirk in my email package. Now that I have the following in ~/.promailrc, I never see it anymore, nor the excessive quoting: :0 f * ^From:.*asia\.adaptec\.com | sed -e '/Original text: ([0-9]* lines follow)/,$ d' I'll probably never write a nasty word to Ted again, it relieves me so. ;-) -- Stephen John Turnbull University of Tsukuba Yaseppochi-Gumi Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/ Tennodai 1-1-1, Tsukuba, 305 JAPAN email@example.com
- RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- From: TMatsumu@example.com
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- Next by Date: Upgrading to Kernel 2.0
- Prev by thread: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- Next by thread: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links