Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- From: Yuri Anissimov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 19:25:06 +0900 (JST)
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 01:32 PM 6/17/96 EDT, you wrote: >Form: Reply >Text: (13 lines follow) >On your question about PC's, I recommend you get a DOS/V Pentium 133 or 166, >32MB RAM, 1 or 2 Gig SCSI, 4x or faster SCSI cd-rom, there are tons of >places in Akihabara where you can get these, DOS/V Paradise, Tsukomono, >T-Zone, and one our list members here Yuri works for "Cybernetech" where we >bought some very nice P120s with Triton Motherboards that work great, and >pricing was competitive as well. > >Ted Thank you, Ted. It is really nice of you. Yuri Yuri F. Anissimov, Home: tel/fax (81)-4-7349-3950 142-3, Ooyaguchi, 115-103 Matsudo-shi 270, Japan e-mail: Youri@example.com e-mail: Compuserve: 100213,2152 Office: Cybernetech Corporation. Hany Bldg. 1-1-21 Ningyocho, Nihombashi Chuou-Ku Tokyo 103, Japan tel. (81)-3-3668-8089, fax: (81)-3-3668-9872 e-mail: email@example.com
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- Next by Date: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- Prev by thread: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- Next by thread: NFS with a dead host
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links