Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pentium Pro
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Pentium Pro
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Darren Cook)
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 11:22:46 +0900
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>Roughly how much does such a system cost? >>Is it possible to by a motherboard in Akihabara and slot together my own >>system? Or are dual processor systems something for the experts only? >- System is VECTRON, costs around 600000Yen with 1.6 Gb IDE. Give me a call >at 03-3668-8089 or you can drop at our office and have a look yourself >(Ningyocho). I've never seen duals in Akihabara. But beware memory >compatibility - most of the system uses ECC or Parity, or DIMM. Thanks for the information. I forwarded this information to the company (one of my customers) interested in a really fast NT system to use as a web server. Are you selling these systems, or just using them? Darren.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Mail: a question and an unrelated answer
- Next by Date: re: Windows '95 MS Office or Freedom
- Prev by thread: Re: Pentium Pro
- Next by thread: Mail: a question and an unrelated answer
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links