CD-ROMS of Linux

Hi y'all,

>I am up for any meetings, but the food must come before the Linux.  One
>cannot live on Linux alone.  I like Pizza and Mexican food.  I am not that
>interested in Thai food.

I wish I lived in Tokyo, not Okayama - you guys can get Mexican? I'd kill
for a good burrito.

>Why don't we burn our own CD-ROMs of Linux?  If someone puts an image
>together on a SCSI disk, I would be happy to make the masters and some sets
>for the costs of blanks.

Sorry, I can't make an image, but I'd love to get ahold of the finished product.

cu

Jim Schweizer                JPS Solutions
Consultant                Education Services
Kunitomi 988-18        Tel/Fax:81-(0)86-272-0019
Okayama, Japan 703   E-mail:schweiz@example.com
URL http://www.harenet.or.jp/personal/schweiz/homepage.htm