"Accton EtherDuo-PCI" ethernet board, again

Sorry about this, I should have grepped first, mailed later.

It might not be that hard to adapt a driver for it, there are several
drivers for DEC chip-based boards around.

The one that seems most likely to work is one by Donald Becker called
"tulip.c".  There's another by "davies@example.com" called
"de4x5.c".  One of those may work, unfortunately they're not supported
in the kernel autoconfig script (well, actually the de4x5 is, but it
looks for a DEC vendor code, which the Accton obviously doesn't
provide; it's possible to disable this according to the source, but
I'm not sure how).  So I have to figure out how to include them by
hand....  Anybody know how one goes about adding stuff like that to a
kernel?

Steve