"Accton EtherDuo-PCI" ethernet board

Anybody heard of this board?  More particularly, a Linux driver for
it?  It seems to use a DEC chip (DC1003J).

I inherited responsibility for a machine using it, and the owner
doesn't mind if I put Linux on it.  We don't really care if I have to
buy something supported by Linux in terms of $$, but unfortunately the
budget year is closed and it's not clear when I'll have a new budget
(last year the equipment budget was released in mid-June :-( ).

Steve
Yaseppochi-Gumi (still dead, may rise again next week)