re: Compatibility

On 5 Mar 1996 TMatsumu@example.com wrote:

> I have never printed from Linux.  I don't know that Linux supports printing.
>  I have never seen a graphic environment on Linux.  I belive it needs mega
> ram, and I have only 16MB on my home machine where I run Linux.

Linux prints fine with 16 mb ram.  It has support for a wide variety
of printers with gs.  The JE distribution has a help file about
support for Japanese printers.  You can even print stuff like
Japanese web pages from Netscape with U.S. printers.

Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096