Re: compiling PPP module with kernel 1.3.59

In article <m0thqVd-0004RXC@example.com>, you wrote:

>OK.  I can do that.  I'm having more troubles than just that, though,
>none of the modules work, [...]

Updated your modules utilities in the last 4 or 5 months?  I think
you need insmod from modules-1.2.8 to work with later 1.3 kernels.

In addition to updating your procps suite, you will also need to
get the latest of the SysVInit family when you get into the 1.3.5x
kernels.  Remember to remove update/bdflush from your init scripts
as it is now a kernel process that is automagically started.