Re: compiling PPP module with kernel 1.3.59

    Jim> In article <m0thDu4-0004RUC@example.com>,
    Jim> turnbull@example.com (Stephen J. Turnbull)
    Jim> wrote:
    >> There seems to be a amissing declaration for u_int32_t in
    >> <linux/types.h>.  <linux/ppp_defs.h> says it's supposed to be
    >> there, but it's not.  Has anybody else seen this?  If not,
    >> probably I didn't do the installation of the ppp-2.2.0e source
    >> correctly.

    Jim> I changed the #if 0 in ppp_defs.h to define it.

OK.  I can do that.  I'm having more troubles than just that, though,
none of the modules work, `ps -auxw' dies with a floating point
exception....  At least my MO drive is sort-of working!

What version of GCC did you use to build 1.3.59?  I'm using a
half-elven GCC 2.6.3, and my libc is 5.0.9.

Steve