Leased Line Prices

On 16 Jan 1996 TMatsumu@example.com wrote:

> Form: Reply
> Text: (14 lines follow)
> Hi,
>   Would anyone know if the map on pages 20-21 of Internet Service Providers
> in Japan is anywhere near up to date?  How much would a 64K connection
> directly to someone with a T1 or faster?

Global SprintLink is having a special this month.  I think the port charge
is down to something like USD2,200.  The NTT leased line charges
are something like 40,000 yen.  They claim to have the cheapest prices
in Japan for a major carrier.  They have multiple trunks of over T1
capacity.

Information for TWICS is about 4-5 months out of date on the
Internet Magazine map.

TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096