Re: oh yea, that keyboard question

Hi all,

I'm still trying to untangle the P's as it were. I think I have the
networking stuff setup ok: # ping localhost reports all packets transmitted
and received with no loss;
# netstats -i (and -ta) seems to indicate everthing I want is at least
listening, but everytime I try to use dip (even $ dip -t) I get the same error:

dip: can't find library 'libc.so.4'

Did I forget to install or write something? I can't find any reference to it
in the net-2/net-3 howto or Olaf's Administrator's Guide.

snip----snip----snip-----
>The authors for Run Run Linux are Hane Hideya, Yamada Akira, and
>Abe Hironobu.

Is there an ISBN # for that, and it it in English or Japanese?

Thanks,

Jim Schweizer                JPS Solutions
Consultant                Education Services
Kunitomi 988-18        Tel/Fax:81-(0)86-272-0019
Okayama, Japan 703   E-mail:schweiz@example.com
URL http://www.harenet.or.jp/personal/schweiz/homepage.htm