Re: tlug-digest V1 #108

to: TMatsumu@example.com

I failed to use your direct address for mail delivery subsystem error:

I found your message in today's tlug-digest.  We are excellent PC clone
supplier
located in Nihonbashi Ningyo-cho.   We are handling Gateway2000 PC and our
custom-made PC.   We can build PC which can meet almost any kind of system
configuration.   Many end-users and corporate customers are enjoying our
custom-made
PC. If you have any interest in our product, please feel free to contact
us.   Phone: 03-3668-8089,  Fax: 03-3668-9872,  Internet: cybernet@example.com
English/Japanese languages are available.

Best regards

Yoji Hirakata
Yoji Hirakata <cybernet@example.com >