PC-Zen PCs

Sorry, I got the prices wrong on a previous post.

Here is the info about the PC-Zen machines.  The president of
the company is pretty honest.  If you call, you can probably
also talk to his wife, a U.S. woman from Hawaii.  The wife's
name is Millie.  I think she is answering the phone at the
current time.

Prices good till the end of January

133 mhz Internet Pentium
Intel Triton chipset PCI motherboard
256K L2 cache
8 meg ram 70ns 72 pin   4 mb x 2
850MB EIDE
PCI SVGA with 1 mb
PCI EIDE controller
3.5" 1.44 MB floppy
16550 UART
Mini-Tower case
mouse, 101 keyboard,

198,000 with Windows '95-J installed.
178,000 without OS.

It is not as cheap as I thought.

   Phone: 045-435-3900

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096