Re: procps for kernels 1.3.53+

Ah ha!  That is why my ps -aux breaks with a floating point error?

-- nori

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> If you update your kernel to 1.3.53 or greater you will need to update
> your ps/top tools.  I couldn't find the new version on the Japanese
> mirrors I frequent, so I've made them available:
>  shrine.cyber.ad.jp:/users/jwt/procps-0.97-1.3.53.tar.gz

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================| President/CEO/Unix Guru/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |           Otake Bldg. 304, 4-6 Daikyocho
 madjap@example.com |             Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo Japan 160
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3226-0961 Fax:+81-3-3226-0962