Re: Red Hat Commercial Linux

In article <Pine.HPP.3.91.951231202050.4906E-100000@example.com>,
Craig Oda <craig@example.com> wrote:

>Where is Laser 5?  I want to get the InfoMagic CD set.  I live
>in Jiyugaoka on the Toyoko line.  Is it in Yokohama?

There is one in Yokohama, but I don't know where.  (You could check
DOS/V magazine, they seem to advertise regularly there.)

The Akihabara store is on the street that crosses Chuo Dori at the
police station.  Go up the street toward Ochanomizu, passing under
the Sobu line tracks.  Laser 5 is on the left about 100 meters past
the traffic signal.