Re: Windows 95

> Basically there is no need to use separate partition for Windows95 and
> DOS/WIN3.1
> You can just install it to separate subdirectories and they will coexists.
> Older DOS probably will be gone but it should not be a problem. US version of
> Windows 95 (or may be it was beta) had the option "boot the previous version
> of DOS", in Japanese version this option is not here anymore or needs some
> work around - I don't know. As to partitioning - the best way is to make a
> partition by OS that will be installed on it. Beware though.
> Yuri.

Well, I appreciate your helpful information; however, I still have some
questions. Maybe I don't have to make partitions for Windows 95 and
DOS/Windows 3.1 if I don't mind spending money for upgrading my old DOS
programs. But I don't have lots of money to upgrade software, should I
have to partition? Also, some of the old DOS programs seem to run slowly.
Plus, several DOS programs, especially DOS-based games, don't display
graphics properly.

If you could give me some comments on these, I'd appreciate your help.

Sincerely,