Re: Next Meeting???

In article <Pine.LNX.3.91.951229155537.17800B-100000@example.com>,
"Andrew N. Nishigaya" <anishi@example.com> wrote:

>I am good for either the 7th or the 28th.  But the state of the CTI
>office is in chaos as we are moving during the month of January... is
>there another location we can use?  From February, the Cyber offices
>*should* be useable.

We could meet at our office in Takadanobaba.  I've got a couple of
machines running Linux (and guerilla action could probably use
UMSDOS to get it on more :-).  We don't have a net connection...
in fact, we don't even have a modem usable phone line or LAN drop in
the conference room.

We could hit the (Y1000) Thai buffet in Ikebukuro and then come down
to Takadanobaba...  or Spaghetti Factory in Takadanobaba... or Tonki...
or a good Nepalese curry restaurant... or...  (You can see what I think
is most important about our meetings. :-)

The 7th is fine with me.  The 28th is probably also ok, but my vision is
a bit hazy that far into the future.

Jim