Re: tlug-digest V1 #77

>About Laser 5.
>I'd appreciate if somebody will give me telephone or, better, fax number, so I
>can call them and ask to fax me an area map. Or is it easy to find from
>Yokohama-eki?
>Yuri Anissimov, Cybernetech Corporation, 3668-8089

     Check out the japanese magazine "Software Development." I saw
their ads there in last month's issue complete with area map and tel. no.
Maybe they have their ads in this month's issue too.

George

  $@%8%g!<%8(J $@%@!<%Q%H(J     $@%=%K!<(J($@example.com(J)  $@example.com|LZ%F%/%N%m%8!<%;%s%?!<(J  103G6F
                        $@%;%_%3%s%@%/%?%+%s%Q%K!<(J  $@example.com(J2LSI$@example.com(J
                        $@%P%$%]!<%i>&IJIt(J  $@example.com.(JLSI$@example.com](J

  George M. Dapat II    Communication LSI Section
                        Bipolar Product Department
			Bipolar/CCD LSI Division
			Semiconductor Company
		        Sony Corporation Atsugi Technology Center
 			E-Mail: george@example.com
 			Tel:  0462-30-5337$@!!(JFax: 0462-30-5442