next meeting?

I think we should schedule this next meeting a little more in advance
in order to give people time to adjust their schedules.  The last
meeting was a little too disorganized.  Maybe we should pick at
least one topic and get at least one speaker.  I will be out
of the country from the 19th till the 22nd of September, but
will be able to attend a meeting on the 24th if there is one.

The TLUG article came out in this issue of _Computing Japan_.  It
came across as a little bit more self-promoting than I had
intended, but it should serve its primary purpose of creating
more awareness of TLUG among the members of the English-speaking
community in Japan.

How does the 24th look for everyone right now?

-- Craig

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
                fax: 81-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan