[TLUG:27]

Oh yea, forgot to mention, that if something comes up with JWT, I
have only one Linux machine and one monitor running right now.
Also, my machine is only a 486DX 33mhz.  The only good thing about
my place is that there are dozens of restaurants in the area.

I like the idea of a kind of picnic in Kichijoji then a walk to
JWT's place.  That is, it is okay with JWT.  :-)

The weather is awesome today.  Why am I online???????????

See ya.