[LINUX:150]

ANISHI (149)
Re: DOOMADDIR already works

What is this?

Re: Wine
Update of Wine came out on Sept. 12.  I finally got it up and running.
Solitaire is running fine, but it is a little slow.  I have made a
new menu button so Lynn can access solitaire from the inside X-Windows.

Has not crashed yet.

Re: Screen
The way I have it set up now, the size is okay, but the screen flickers.
I can fit the entire aerial combat screen on the monitor, but I have
not figured out how to fly the airplane.  :-(

Got a new note from another Linux fiend from Tsukuba University.  Posted
some sections to "TLUG."