[LINUX:37]

Has anyone ever used Linux to connect to a UUCP site?
I am using Slackwares distribution with the precompiled binaries.

I cannot even get the uucico  to dial out.  The modem is not
being sensed.

I am using this command:

# uucico -stwics

call time is specified as any.

All related files have both group and owner set to uucp.

I have it set to dev/cua0  (where my modem is on).
I can dial out with kermit and other programs with the same line.

Will keep trying, just wanted to know if anyone had quick tips.