[tlug] Tex Editor Recommendations?

Any recommendations for text editors?  I mainly just need it for text dumps and not for programming.  SciTE was working well, but with a recent (along with Ubuntu 24.04.1 LTS) upgrade to Version 5.4.1, it frequently crashes.  It's the first time I've had a text editor crash on me...

The built-in (to Ubuntu 24.04.1 LTS) "Text Editor" works fine, but it doesn't seem to have a particularly useful feature I like in SciTE - the cursor going to the end of the line (the point before a hard return, not the displayed part of a wrapped line) when pressing [End].

- Lyle

Home | Main Index | Thread Index