Re: [tlug] [announcement] September 14th Technical meeting

On Sun, Sep 8, 2024 at 9:04 AM Edward Middleton
<edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
> On 3/9/24 22:12, Joseph Hart wrote:
> > Any chance of remote viewing?  Tokyo is a bit far from Kobe...
> It should be possible if someone can help.  I don't think I will have
> time to set that up.

If it gets recorded in the end, it would be great to get a link.  If
you are making slides, a copy of the slides would already be very
helpful.

I have a feeling that I will need to learn more about 3D printing at
some point in the future.

Sorry I couldn't be there.  Hope you guys have fun!

Ray

Home | Main Index | Thread Index