Re: [tlug] Anyone alive out here ?

Hi,

I'm an international student in Japan, and was in undergrad's Linux
User Group. I'm working on hardware/embedded/FPGA-related hobby
projects. I also have an amateur radio's license (the lowest level) in
Japan, but don't have a callsign yet, because the radio equipment is
too expensive for now.
My home PC runs Arch Linux, and the Apple laptop is looking for Asahi
Linux, now waiting for the only missing part (the suspended power
drain problem).
It's a pity I don't have time for the next technical meeting, hope to
see you offline next time!

best regards,
Yimin Gu

On Tue, Sep 3, 2024 at 4:50 PM inverse <inverse@example.com> wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> currently working on interfacing monochrome cameras to linux boxes for spectrometry / AI object classification projects
>
> On Mon, Sep 2, 2024 at 12:00 PM J. Hart <jfhart085@example.com> wrote:
>>
>> What's everyone working on ?
>>

> --
> "In a sea of glass shards, I hear you screaming"
> --icchan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index