Re: [tlug] TLUG is 30

Hi,
I want to share something about the community I was in, it's SZDIY(16 years), compare to TLUG(30 years), it's really young. During a certain period(from 2013 to 2017) that is because Maker culture is booming, before and after that, we SZDIY are doing OK.
Currently, we've taken back our weekly meeting, thus leads to more new comers, hoping there will be more young faces.
I've pretty enjoyed the community, there are hackathons, technical meetings, events, free software and more philosophical discussions. We have made some really interesting physical and more software projects.
The most vast accessible events in SZDIY's early stage is installing Linux on Laptops, we will also brainwash users with the ideas of free software.

I havn't been here for long. I believe there have been a lot of interest stories.
Hope TLUG will be long and prosper.

Regards.
Rafael Lee

On Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 10:27 PM Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 1:42 PM Edward Middleton
<edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
> On 17/6/24 18:48, Raymond Wan wrote:
> > I'm now too far away to join an event, but I'll see if my next visit
> > to Tokyo will coincide with a TLUG event.  See you all!
> Let me know when you are planning to be around and we can probably
> arrange something.

That would be great!  Will do!  In the meanwhile, I'll keep an eye on
the mailing list...  :-)

Thanks!

Ray

Home | Main Index | Thread Index