Re: [tlug] TLUG is 30

On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 03:30, Jim Tittsler <[jwt-tlug@example.com](mailto:On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 03:30, Jim Tittsler <<a href=)> wrote:

> By one measure, TLUG turns 30 today. We started the group on TWICS on
> 16 Jun 1994.

Wow, incredible! I’ve been around for 24 of those years. I joined the mailing list in 2000 when I was studying abroad in Kanazawa, but didn’t make my first meeting until moving to Tokyo in 2005. It was amazing meeting people who I knew so well online in person for the first time. Steve of course made an impression. ;)

Thanks to all of the great people who have made the group something I’ve wanted to be a part of for basically all of my adult life!

Cheers,
Josh

Home | Main Index | Thread Index