Re: [tlug] TLUG is 30

On 6/16/24 6:01 PM, Christian Horn wrote:
On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 10:30:49AM +0900, Jim Tittsler wrote:
By one measure, TLUG turns 30 today.  We started the group on TWICS on 16
Jun 1994.
Thanks for sharing!
I was at the first TLUG event in 2008, when I was assigned to work
for 3 month in Japan.  That evening made me confident there was
"my kind of crazy" people not only in Germany, but also here ;)

Chris

I wish there was such linux activity a bit closer to Kobe.  As far as I know, TLUG is pretty much the only active group.   Is there any way to connect remotely to meetings ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index