[tlug] No Japanese input in a browser anymore

This is pretty weird. I've been using ibus with anthy for Japanese IME
for years without serious problems. Last month I had a stupid
catastrophic computer failure ("stupid" because I did a really stupid
thing). I managed to remedy it without a tremendous lot of trouble, but
now I find I can't input Japanese in Chrome or Opera. I can get
Japanese input in Evolution, Thunderbird and emacs, but nothing in a
browser. Weird, yeah? Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

--
Stuart Luppescu
Chief Psychometrician (ret.)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index