[tlug] Cyber Security Meetup this Friday

All:

Sorry for the short notice but it just occurred to me that this group may have some shared interests.

Mercari, PayPay and Woven (Toyota) are trying to build out a bi-lingual cyber security group in Tokyo to help share information and provide guidance for startups.

Japan Cyber Security

We have a regular meetup this Friday (the 16th) at PayPay's offices in Takeshiba this Friday at 6:00pm.
  • No active recruiting
  • No vendor presentations
  • Just talking about cybersecurity
If you're interested please fill out this form.

https://forms.gle/xYVQgLL7Z4SXC9vD6

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Mike "Traff" Traffanstead
Principal Engineer
PayPay