[tlug] Raspberry Pi JAM Tokyo on Oct 24th at Midokura Tamachi Office

Hello,

I hope this mailing list could reach out you all.
We Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group will have a event at Midokura Tamachi Office on Oct 24th.

This is an event for ‘Experience Raspberry Pi 5’.
We will introduce new ‘Raspberry Pi 5’. and exhibit Raspberry Pi 5 with Pibow 5 + official PWM Fan by Pimoroni (thanks Pimoroni to sponsor our event!),
We will have a two talk session and messages
* Message from Raspberry Pi Users in Japan ( Eben Upton, video message )
* Raspberry Pi 5 introduction  (Masafumi Ohta )
* Raspberry Pi 5 evaluation with ‘legal way’ ( Akira Ouchi )

We are calling for LT speaker after talk session, Masafumi will also give a LT about ‘UK trip report’ at the event.

Hope to see you next week,

Register: https://connpass.com/event/298593/

Regards,
Masafumi

--
Masafumi Ohta
Rep. of Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group