Re: [tlug] 100pin DDR-400 Memory Modules...

Yikes...   I gave the wrong DDR spec... Sorry about that.

as for notches,  the memory I have [broken] is all single notched and *does*not* appear under nominal search conditions on Amazon.

When I look it up I see prices closer to 12000yen per stick,  so if you can source equivalent memory for cheaper,  yes please.

the only other memory I have here is for a laptop that is UEFI level broken in the firmware itself from my trying to get it dual booting Win7 or Win10 and Linux using a hand-built kernel.

I managed to actually get  an Ubuntu rebuild kernel to launch followed by the firmware setup becoming broker and no longer reading any fixed or optical disk boot records of any kind.

so If I can exchange the memory from that machine for some working memory to use my PowerPC AMCC440EP desktop again that would be much more preferable.