Re: [tlug] 100pin DDR-100 Memory Modules...

Hi Jeremy,

Is this the kind of memory that has two notches on the golden-finger
side? I happened to be in China right now and can get some of these
sticks, around 2000 JPY per stick.

Yimin Gu

On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 11:00 AM AbH Belxjander Draconis Serechai
<belxjander@example.com> wrote:

> Other than Amazon does anyone know of anywhere to get these?
>
> I do have some other format memory sticks I can trade if this type of memory is available.
>
> Jeremy
>
> P.S. This is to replace memory in my sam4x0 since I managed to break both existing memory modules through non stop usage apparently.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index