[tlug] Slightly offtopic: Japan power outlet with consuption meter

Hi tlug,

I did some research on web shops, but did not come up with
anything good.

KDE has started https://eco.kde.org/ to measure/improve power
consumption.  The linked to this device with 4 outlets and an
rj45 connector, one can conveniently query consumption via SNMP [0].

Unfortunatelly, that is for plugs in Europe.. I did not see anything
like this for Japan plugs without ground pin.  Having just a single
outlet would be ok, and having the data available via wireless net-
work would also be ok - just not just one measurement per hour or
so, more current readings would be nice.

No good hits on amazon, aliexpress - or just my search terms are
bad.

Any ideas?

cheers,
Christian
(just slightly offtopic, as at least that device with SNMP has
 good chances to be based on Linux)

[0] https://www.gude.info/en/power-distribution/switched-metered-pdu/expert-power-control-1202-series.html

Home | Main Index | Thread Index