[tlug] [Python-Dev] PyPy on PySide6 is there: PyPy with a Gui

PyPy frequently runs about an order of magnitude faster than CPython,
so for you Pythonistas more impatient than I:

TA-DA!!!

You can now write a lot more games in pure Python!

(There are a couple of BCCs for people I don't think are TLUG
subscribers, you haven't been subscribed by me so don't freak out. ;-)