[tlug] More VPN coordination options

Edward's explanation of Headscale (and the mention of Nebula) at the last meeting was interesting.

This week I came across innernet, which even has a Tokyo (Hayama?) connection. It is yet another take on how to configure/coordinate a fleet of WireGuard nodes.
  https://blog.tonari.no/introducing-innernet
  https://github.com/tonarino/innernet
The biggest missing piece I've encountered is lack of mobile support. There is an issue suggesting the creation of a script to make a compatible point-to-point config that might be used with the standard WireGuard client which might be "good enough."

--
Jim Tittsler, Ito
TLUG:       https://TLUG.jp

Home | Main Index | Thread Index