Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for January 15th Meeting

On 2022-01-08 13:19, Edward Middleton wrote:
If anyone is interested I could do a talk about how to setup a
headscale[1] server which is an implementation of the backend side of
the tailscale service for managing wireguard based mesh networks.

This sounds very interesting.

We are currently using tinc-vpn for mesh networking needs. And using
wireguard as-is didn't help much as a replacement, as it is mostly
working as point-to-point.

I've been checking tailscale for a while now, but couldn't figure out
if it's going to help my cause fully yet. But it sounds like it has
potential to help.

I'd love to hear your talk about it.

--
Furkan Mustafa