[tlug] [announcement] November 13th, 2021 Technical Meeting

-=-=-=- Announcement: November 2021 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=-

Meeting information

    Date:  November 13, 2021 (Saturday)
    Time:  14:00~

    Place: Online
    Presentations here -> https://meet.jit.si/TokyoLinuxUsersGroup

I haven't had time to organize anything this month but if you would like to meet up we will be on Jitsi from 2pm.

About TLUG
regular physical meetings. Discussions are primarily held in English,
but non-English speakers are encouraged to come and participate.
We especially want to encourage Japanese people to attend and will make
efforts to support a bilingual meeting.

TLUG generally hosts technical meetings every odd-numbered month on the
2nd Saturday, and a nomikai (social even at a pub) every even-numbered
month on the 2nd Friday.

The TLUG home page is available at http://www.tlug.jp

Home | Main Index | Thread Index