Re: [tlug] Dealing with software with wide attack surface

On 2021-09-08 00:09 +0900 (Wed), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Curt J. Sampson writes:
>
>  > There's little doubt in my mind that configuring and maintaining software
>  > is by far the largest source of security problems.
>
> Speaks a person with more servers than users, and *no* connection to
> any MBAs, methinks! ;-)

I have "connections to" (and have worked with) plenty of MBAs, and have
helped run systems with millions of users. But I'm unclear as to how
adding MBAs and more users is likely to make software configuration and
maintenance easier. I would think that it would be quite the opposite!

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.