Re: [tlug] Yahoogroups replacement

On Mon, 30 Nov 2020, at 06:12, Jim Breen wrote:
> Any suggestions? Or has the whole world become too business-oriented?

While I think that mail programs should handle this kind of workflow, there is https://www.freelists.org, but you'd have to test the list behaviour first.

If you went to or worked at an university and have got some "alumni benefits" there, I'd encourage you to look at their services catalog, too; for example, my old university is offering free and reliable public and private mailing lists to all university account holders. Has been for 35 years, anyway, and still counting.

Personally, I have moved a community mailing list to paid mailing list hosting.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index