Re: [tlug] Shopping for a new router

On 11/20/2020 9:00 PM, Stuart Luppescu wrote:

It's pretty good, I guess, but I'm really, really disappointed in the
speeds I get in this building with NTT Flets, theoretical maximum speed
of 100 Mbps. It's a 14 floor マンション with 5 apartments on each floor. At
busy times, I get between 3 and 5 Mbps down, and 50 Mbps up.

I live in the exact same size Manshon, and used to use NTT Flets, without about the same results. About a year ago NURO was offered in the building, and I signed up, and am literally getting close to 10 times the speed I used to. Plus the price is cheaper.

Chuck

--

---------------------------
A. Charles Muller, Professor

Buddhist Culture Research Center
Musashino University
1-1-20 Shinmachi, Nishitokyo-shi
Tokyo 202-8585, Japan
Office Phone: 042-468-3145

(University of Tokyo, Professor Emeritus)
http://www.acmuller.net

Twitter: @ACharlesMuller

Home | Main Index | Thread Index