Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] Call for presenters 14th Nov

On 4/11/20 9:01 pm, Christian Horn wrote:
On Sun, Nov 01, 2020 at 02:42:12PM +0900, Edward Middleton wrote:
[..] If you are interested in presenting can
you post a quick summary of topics you might be interested in talking about.

HDMI grabbers got cheap, usb based ones start around 1200円.

I could
- introduce into the topic, talk about the limitations
- give details about the 2 devices I looked into: one for the
   raspi, and one usb based
- talk about software which can be used for streaming and
   recording, pros & cons
- talk about some usecases of linux based HDMI grabbers, which
   might make others want to play with these devices

Is there interest in this topic?

I would be interested in this, I looked into it before covid as a way to stream in person presentations but it couldn't find anything affordable at the time.

Edward

Home | Main Index | Thread Index